Monday 1 October 2012

Scenterific...

Well my Scentsy purchases just became even easier, as my sister-in-law is now an Escential consultant! So on her behalf, I will start a "what I am burning and what I'm burning it in" section on my blog.  I've been using the product for almost 2 years now, and think it is wonderful.  The burners are beautiful, with a wide variety to suit anyones taste (even men), and the bars (the wax which is melted in the warmers via heat from a light bulb) has soooo many incredible scents for whatever season/mood you are in.

Right now I currently own 2 warmers, which is more then enough to spread the lovely scents throughout the top floor of my house.


Hope full size warmer
Heavenly plug in warmer

The bar I currently have in both warmers (just because I enjoy it so much...) is Black Ruby.  I would describe it as fruity meets woodsy, Scentsy describes it as "Juicy plum, black cherry, and sparkling persimmon, with untamed vanilla — a luminous, deep fragrance."  


To view Scentsy products, make a purchase, or speak to a consultant go here 


No comments:

Post a Comment