Tuesday 30 October 2012

Our new favorite quick supper

This family really like eggs, but I sure do not enjoy the clean up after cooking them! So the new way to eat them in this house...like a cupcake!


What you will need;
Vegetables (ie:broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, onions, etc)
Meat (sliced ham, bacon, crab meat, etc)
Eggs (I put as many eggs as there are muffin liners)
Cheese (until it looks like about enough..lol)
Muffin pan
Muffin liners (to make the clean up even easier)

Dice vegetables and slice meat in one bowl. Beat eggs in separate bowl. Combine ingredients. Pour into muffin liners (which are placed in muffi  pan). Bake for 12 min at 375. Yummy, easy to clean up after, scrambled eggs!

Tonight I added broccoli, peppers, cheddar cheese and pre cooked ham.
Add a sprinkle of smoked paprika on mine, hot sauce on hubby's and ketchup on the munchkin's and everyone is happy! :-)


3 comments:

  1. I think I need to try these this weekend for an easy supper. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Roselyn, they really are quite yummy. The first time I made them I cubed up potatoes as well, put them on a cookie sheet and put them on the lower rack. Suppers with an easy clean up that are healthy are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Roselyn, they really are quite yummy. The first time I made them I cubed up potatoes as well, put them on a cookie sheet and put them on the lower rack. Suppers with an easy clean up that are healthy are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete